New ND COVID-19 Count (Updated)
Doug Barrett | Mar 25, 2020 AT 4:00 pm
Governor Doug Burgum says North Dakota could be one of the last states to lift restrictions meant to help contain the coronavirus, mainly because it's part of the final wave of the pandemic. President Donald Trump has indicated he would like the U.S. economy to begin revving up by Easter, when he believes it might be possible to relax some of the federal restrictions and put some people back to work. Burgum says it wouldn't make sense to pick one date for every state. He says North Dakota's controls came later than most states and may have to remain in place longer.
COVID-19 Positive Test Results for March 25, 2020
A.M. POSITIVE TEST RESULTS | March 24 at 3 p.m. - March 25 at 9 a.m.
· Man in his 50s from Foster County, under investigation
· Man in his 60s from Ramsey County, under investigation
· Man in his 30s from Morton County, under investigation
P.M. POSITIVE TEST RESULTS | March 25 from 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
· Man in his 50s from Cass County, under investigation
· Man in his 50s from Cass County, possible travel
· Woman in her 50s from Cass County, under investigation
· Woman in her 70s from Ramsey County, community spread
· Woman in her 30s from Stark County, community spread
· Woman in her 60s from Stark County, community spread
Categories: Travel, Possible Travel, Community Spread, Close Contact, Under Investigation
BY THE NUMBERS
1955 - Total Tested (+353 individuals from yesterday)
1910 – Negative (+344 individuals from yesterday)
45 – Positive (+9 individuals new from yesterday)
8 – Hospitalized (+1 individual new from yesterday)