UND forms committee to help find next athletic director
Pat Sweeney | Oct 23, 2017 AT 1:19 pm
University of North Dakota Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs Tom DiLorenzo has announced the search committee that will help UND find its next athletics director. Current Athletics Director Brian Faison retires Dec. 31. He will serve as a consultant through June 30, 2018.
In addition to DiLorenzo, who will chair, the search committee includes:
· Jill Cholewa, Entrepreneur, Volleyball Letter Winner and Chair of of the Women’s Athletic Leadership Council
· Dick Clay, Men's and Women's Cross Country Coach
· Scott Guldseth, practicing psychologist in the Twin Cities and all-time leading scorer in Men's Basketball
· Jody Hodgson, General Manager of the Ralph Engelstad Arena
· Sue Jeno, Associate Professor of Physical Therapy and Faculty Athletics Representative
· Peter Johnson, Interim Vice President for University & Public Affairs
· Kim Kenville, Professor of Aviation, Aerospace Graduate Programs Director, and Chair of the University Senate Intercollegiate Athletics Committee
· Erik Martinson, Assistant Athletics Director for Operations
· Tanner Rosendahl, Digital Marketing Manager
· Karla Stewart, Associate Vice President for Finance
· Reid Taubenheim, Vice President of Student Athletes Advisory Committee and student-athlete on the football team
· Drew Wrigley, Senior Management Advisor for Sanford Health Systems, UND alum, and former Lieutenant Governor
· DeAnna Carlson Zink, CEO, UND Alumni Association & Foundation
Invitations have also been issued to a female student athlete and a women's basketball alum.
The committee will move quickly with the goal of having UND’s 16th Athletics Director selected as soon as possible.