GFPS administrative assignments

GFPS administrative assignments Click to Enlarge

The Grand Forks Public Schools have announced some administrative assignments for the coming school year.

Brian Loe will be associate principal at South Middle School, after working as dean of students at a Thief River Falls elementary school. He succeeds Terry West, who retired.

Angie Jonasson, currently principal at West Elementary School, is the new principal at Lake Agassiz Elementary School. She will be supported by associate principal Elisa Diederich, along with a to-be-named full-time Title I Coordinator.

Diederich will be assigned to West Elementary as a principal designee for 60 percent of her time, with the remaining 40 percent at Lake Agassiz Elementary. She will be mentored by Jonasson.

Leave a comment