Fargo Fire

Fargo Fire Click to Enlarge

An unattended candle left burning in a bathroom is being blamed for a fire in a Fargo apartment building early this morning. Fargo fire teams responded to the blaze around two a-m. The fire was contained to the master bathroom. Battalion Chief Jason Ness says the occupant of the unit awoke to the sound of a smoke alarm and activated a hallway pull station to notify the rest of the building. There were no injuries. Damage was put at around three-thousand dollars.

Leave a comment