Mar 5, 2014 at 6:49 am
A preliminary forensic report finds no evidence of injury which would have contributed to the deaths of a crookston (mn) couple on Monday. Kent and Natalie ostgaard died from apparent carbon monoxide poisoning. A 22-year old daughter aryanna was airlifted from altru hospital to the mayo clinic in Rochester. Their 17-year old daughter was treated and released from riverview hospital in crookston. The family reportedly was having problems with a furnace. The u-n-d medical pathology department is waiting for toxicology results before issuing a final report.
kNOX/ Doug Barrett