LM Wind Power - Mould Close Prep Technicians
Starting Pay Rate $16.34 – 18.84 per hour DOE and shift differential
The primary purpose of this position is to prepare the blade for the closing process. This will be completed by cleaning mould of debris; Sanding, scuffing and grinding where needed to prepare the mould surface for glue and to repair defects as needed; Fastening necessary parts to the mould using a variety of hand and power tools; Trim/grind an excess glass on the side of the mould.
LM Wind Power is the world's leading supplier of wind turbine blades and is now a part of the GE Renewable Energy family. Our leading position in the international market is the result of skilled, motivated employees. We provide opportunities for development in an international company that focuses on advanced design and production technology along with a tradition of good craftsmanship.
Shifts Available: Weekdays, Weekends, Weeknights, Weekend Nights
LM Wind Power offers a competitive benefit package to all full-time employees:
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Company paid life and short/long term disability
• 3 weeks PTO (accrued) per year
• 88 hours of holiday pay per year
• Flexible spending plan.
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Previous fiberglass experience helpful
• Ability to operate basic hand and power tools
• Ability to lift or carry objects or materials up to 40 lbs.
• Ability to read blueprints / work instructions / safety protocols
• English comprehension for effective work-related verbal and written communication.
• Candidates with previous construction, military, manufacturing, carpentry or auto body experience highly encouraged to apply.
Please stop by our front office or submit applications/resumes to the following address:
LM Wind Power
Attn: Human Resources
1580 South 48th Street
Grand Forks, ND 58201
LM Wind Power Blades (ND), Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer