Dealer Trade Driver (Part-Time)
Lithia Toyota of Grand Forks
Dealer Trade Driver
Reliable. Motivated. Accountable.
Do these words describe you? Hate to think about sitting behind a desk all day? Love helping people? If so, apply to our Dealer Trade Driver position. We are looking for someone with a flexible schedule to join our team or drivers.
Providing the best in class automotive sales & service.
We are one of over 180 Lithia Motors dealerships nationwide. Lithia is about providing customers with an honest, simpler buying experience, all the while working in a positive team environment.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful. Our offerings include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
The Dealer Trade Driver is responsible for delivering vehicles to Lithia dealerships and customers in a safe and timely manner. The Dealer Trade Driver communicates with Sales staff and external customers.
- Ensures that vehicle identification numbers and stock number of each vehicle match paperwork.
- Ensure copies of dealer invoice accompany paperwork for each vehicle.
- Ensure that the vehicle being traded is clean and undamaged before leaving the lot.
- Ensure all reference guides, keys, wheel locks etc., accompany all traded vehicles.
- Operate a wide variety of cars, light trucks, and vans, with ability to drive both manual and automatic transmissions.
- A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Effective communicator.
- High School graduate or equivalent, 18 years or older.
- This is a driving position that requires an acceptable driving record and a valid driver’s license in your state of residence.
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place. A criminal history background check and pre-employment drug screen will be conducted on the final candidate prior to beginning employment.
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.